There's a lot of "smoke" in the post title so I'm sure you're well aware of what type of face of the day this look involves. Maybelline Stylish Smokes quad in Charcoal Smokes has been a staple in my carry around makeup bag and I love it to pieces. It's pigmented, blendable, and at $5.99 it's also wallet friendly. This palette was briefly featured in an earlier post, but it's used slightly different in this one to show versatillity :)
Another light smokey eye? why yes! I do a lot of day time smokey eyes because it's hard to pull off a full smokey eye at the office. Besides, you can always add more "smoke" after hours if needed. I used more of the silver and black in this look instead of the taupe, I love the taupe but use it all too often.
What's On My Face?
I used mostly drugstore make up this time :)
- Eve Pearl HD Dual Cream Foundation in Fair (not pictured)
- Maybelline Stylish Smokes quad in Charcoal Smokes
- Canmake Cream Cheek in Sweet Apricot (used as blush base)
- Cargo Blush and Bronzer in Sunset Beach (used as lip base)
- Revlon ColorBurst lipstick in Soft Nude
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Timeless Nude
- Daiso falsies
Have you tried the stylish smokes quads? which is your favorite?