What's been keeping me busy...
- I signed the closing documents to my apartment last week. It was a long and painful process (about 4 months) but well worth it. I actually ended up buying the apartment I've been renting for the past three years. Yes, it all does feel a little like Carrie Bradshaw a la Sex and the City.
- What's next? Renovations! The fun never stops.
- I started a new job about three months ago. I'm back in finance and the craziness never stops. Kill me now.
- My beloved furball Charlotte turns four on the 12th of this month. My little girl is growing up so quick. We'll still celebrate puppy style of course, complete with pup cakes (doggy cupcakes)
- I have loads of food pics to upload. Like, seriously, I need to get on it.
- What's a beauty blog without some makeup/skincare note? I'll leave you with my current favorites:
- Shu Uemura Phyto-Black Anti Wrinkle Lip & Eye Cream
- Dior Snow White Reveal Essence
- Mentholatum Acnes U Creamy Wash
- Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush
- K-Palette liquid black eyeliner
- Sally Hansen Wet Cement varnish
- Summer pedicures!