Thursday, July 8, 2010
Fluttery Lash Look with Ardell 138 Falsies, Review, Photos
My lash deficiency led me to these Ardell 138 lashes ($3.50-$5 at drugstores). They appear so fluttery and batty in the container that I just had to try them.
I did a test run with them on this past weekend and really like the way they look. It's just too bad that they're not the most comfortable lashes to have on. The band is stiff making it hard to get it exactly where you want it. I even tried bending it a few times before applying and it didn't help.
These lashes give you instant batty eyes once on.
Random note to self, I suck at asian poses
I really wanted to like these lashes. They look great for a night out but the thick band and lack of flexibility really bothers me. They're probably good for a night event for a short period of time.
You may want to skip out on these if you're a beginner false lash user, the ease of application just isn't there. Instead, try Ardell #110, they're easy to use and looks great!
Has anyone else tried these? I'd love to hear what your thoughts!
What's on my face? (in case you're curious)
- Eve Pearl HD Dual foundation in Fair
- Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer trio
- MAC Copperplate, Ricepaper, and Vanilla Eyeshadows
- K-Palette black liquid liner
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero for tightlining
- Cargo Blush in Sunset Beach
- Benefit lipstick in Jing-A-Ling topped with Eve Pearl gloss in Honey Bunny