Happy New Year! Best wishes to you all in the upcoming new year!
Here's the look I plan on sportin' to go with my sequins dress :P (the tutorial is at the end)
The eyes are definitely more shimmery in person
The hair didn't take long at all this time. 10-15 minutes in total with the flat iron, curled inwards.
New year kisses for you my dearest beauty bloggers & subscribers :) Thank you all for being so sweet and kind. You're all beautiful in so many ways.
On my face...
- Prescriptives customblend foundation
- MAC Accentuate & Sculpt
- MAC Paintpot in Bare Study
- Barry M Dazzle dust in gold
- MAC E/S Gesso under brow
- MAC E/S Amber lights lower lash line
- MAC E/S Phloof! inner highlight
- Bobbi Brown Basic Palette (can you tell that I LOVE this palette?)
- MAC MSF Petticoat (and this is my other luvvaahh)
- MUFE black eyeliner
- Markabull liquid black eyeliner
- Vincent Longo Liquid L/S in La Volpe Red
the video tutorial...
Have fun and be safe!